Alcohol-Free Beer

i would never have a can or bottle of beer as a one off, and never had the urge to have a pint after work, really dont like it enough, i do like going out and having a few though, as for non alcoholic beer ,cant see the point of it, rather have a coke or lemonade

I quite like Lucky Saint, you get it on draught by the pint, its crazy they can charge the same as a standard pint though.

I've been out with mates since I got told to lay off the beer, and you can't drink 8 pints of coke/ soft drinks.
Which is where Guinness Zero comes in. A handy alternative. And it's rather nice.
Agree with that. Too much sugar and you’ll not sleep.

I’m not drinking until at least my course of medication is done and even then might stay sober for a bit. Unless it’s a decent night out then I just won’t bother.

I really enjoy the alcohol free Stella. I drink more of that than the real stuff now.
Yeah thats another one I go with, although I've seen poor reviews on it but I have a case of that, of the different ones I've tried for me its up there, can get some good deals on amazon by the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.