Aldi and booze

Heineken ... one of the only brewers not to have tickled the ABV to save tax and then fail to pass the savings on to their customer base: This 5% anomaly of human decency can be bought at Sainsbury's Right Now for £22 for thirty cans.

Value doesn't necessarily lye where you imagine it to lie in a knee deep cost o' living crisis.
Open thine eyes for there's non so blind as those that will not see.

Whilst ordering online why not add a bottle of Baileys to the basket at the unbeatable special price of £10 a litre.
Don't forget to quote code SCSE0C12 at checkout for £12 off online spends of £60 and over for new home shops.

There's life outside the Aldi/Lidl discounters as the big boys fight back, and your neighbours will be beyond envy as your Sainsbury delivery van pulls up outside your residence.

Take the £12 discount off the beer alone and that works out at at 73p per tin of 5% goodness: Serving The Planet!

Best. Advert.Ever.
Always makes me smile

I always get the Galahad lager, £2.75 for 4. It was £2.45 a few months back.
That stuffs OK, just don't spill any on your skin. Joking aside. Beer at Aldi is shite if you don't like Pale/Golden ale and fuckin blonde or wheat beer. I've been trying to get some Vaux Maxim brown ale recently because the Newcy brown is utter shite these days,but no bugger sells it :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.