Ale cans

What are piss heads doing in these draconian times? With the pubs shut does going out for a trolley load of pop count as essential if you need vodka on your cornflakes, or ten stellas to get off to sleep at night?

Those who had foresight realised what was coming bought in..........over a number of days buying here and there positive choices were made and so I was able to avoid Fosters stockpiling............did so well that at my rate of consumption I am good for 3 weeks....sorry days....2 days lol

If things get really desperate I can see some drinking JW Lees. Obviously only when they've exhausted cleaning products and photocopying fluid.

It comes to something when even the banks bitter had sold out in the local asda I do have a back up 4 pack of john smurfs if times get hard.

After seeing a few video clips of mostly empty beer aisles with loads of Corona beer I had a look in my local Tesco today. The aisle was decimated but only one crate of Corona had gone. Thick cunts. To be fair hardly anyone had touched the Budweiser either so they can’t be that thick

After seeing a few video clips of mostly empty beer aisles with loads of Corona beer I had a look in my local Tesco today. The aisle was decimated but only one crate of Corona had gone. Thick cunts. To be fair hardly anyone had touched the Budweiser either so they can’t be that thick
Bigg must be in lockdown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.