Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've lost me? Are you talking about a particular game?
Nope. Look up the word "consistently" for more details.

Like I said numerous times last season, he was regularly getting hung out to dry after making a 70-80 yard forward sprint. I'm over it. He's playing VERY well so far this season. Clearly, Pep likes him. Nuff said?

Kolarov has always done his job.

Was asked to be an attacking full back - did it well, sure he's got the best assist rate of any defender in the league.

Was asked to be a center back - does it well, he's always been good on the ball and good in the air.

Wasn't asked to be a defensive full back. This does highlight his negatives - his recovery running is not strong.

7 years he's been here and he's done well in his time here. Glad to see he's getting some credit under Pep and fair play to those who are admitting they'd been a bit harsh.

Why wasn't he playing for Serbia this week? Surely he not old enough to pull international retirement yet?

Well I'm chuffed with this one, best LB in the league at the moment. As he has been for much of his time here, but people couldn't see it when he was asked to be our left winger and wasn't capable of getting back to defend from the oppo goalline every time.

Brilliant today, Valencia was non-existent as an attacking threat and he's probably been Uniteds best option in attack this season.

Wonder how many more games he'll have to be great before people give him a break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.