Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect example of a self-deluded fuckwit footballer.

The only thing missing from his comment is the word "badly".

As in "It doesn't matter what people are saying, I am doing my job badly in my seventh year here. That's it."

Just get your head down, STFU, do what you are paid to do, and do it to a level befitting this Club as opposed to the invariably disinterested, poorly motivated, averagely contributing stroppy twat of a wage thief that we have seen for the last 7 years.

As in "It doesn't matter what people are saying, I am doing my job badly in my seventh year here. That's it."

Just get your head down, STFU, do what you are paid to do, and do it to a level befitting this Club as opposed to the invariably disinterested, poorly motivated, averagely contributing stroppy twat of a wage thief that we have seen for the last 7 years.
Have you watched him this season? last 2 years they all got bored and didn't play well,it's a new era and everyone gets a clean slate

A fan then ;-)

A fan then ;-)

Yes mate I am - he's a cracking player and I love seeing him come on like he did yesterday and add a bit a steel to our central defence as well having the guts to try something new and play out from the back 4 - which he did a couple of times to great effect.

I just don't appreciate bullshitters trying to re-write history as if the last couple of years was someone else's responsibility rather than his and the rest of his mates.

Tbf, he couldn't even cross, his only thought for the past 5 years has been "can I hit this as hard as I can?"

Not at all. It's quite clearly been "I'm going to hit this as hard as I can". Not keen on any player not called De Bruyne thinking they did their job last season.

The problem with this is you have no idea what he was asked to do so cannot possibly judge where or not he did it.

He's wrong. He hasn't always done his job properly. Unless his job was to aimlessly jog back while we are being countered.

He's been great at centre back and basically just needs to stfu and crack on with it.

He's wrong. He hasn't always done his job properly. Unless his job was to aimlessly jog back while we are being countered.

Had consistently been th second hardest working player on the field, after Milner, and was getting hung out to dry by a "checking back" Sterling as Kola bombed on outside. Yes, there was ONE example I can think of where he was not hustling as much as I would like and we get scored on, but I tend to have a more holistic (yeah, I said it!) approach to who should be doing what based on the pattern of play and when and how it breaks down. In short, where the fuck was the cover when he did as asked and bombed on?!

Pep has seen that he is a big, strong lad who can play in the air and on the ground...as well as put a 60 yard cross field ball on a proverbial sixpence to switch the focus of attack. Been a revelation this season....under a coach who values his abilities AND MORE IMPORTANTLY knows how to leverage them!!!

Had consistently been th second hardest working player on the field, after Milner, and was getting hung out to dry by a "checking back" Sterling as Kola bombed on outside. Yes, there was ONE example I can think of where he was not hustling as much as I would like and we get scored on, but I tend to have a more holistic (yeah, I said it!) approach to who should be doing what based on the pattern of play and when and how it breaks down. In short, where the fuck was the cover when he did as asked and bombed on?!

Pep has seen that he is a big, strong lad who can play in the air and on the ground...as well as put a 60 yard cross field ball on a proverbial sixpence to switch the focus of attack. Been a revelation this season....under a coach who values his abilities AND MORE IMPORTANTLY knows how to leverage them!!!
You've lost me? Are you talking about a particular game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.