Alessio cerci

Etchy said:
didnt really want to make a new thread so thought id pop this in here... jus watched citys season review on dvd. i cudnt beleive the team that started/played the first half of the season!

MILNER on the left works! liverpool, blackpool etc. he played really well and we still had yaya dejong n silva in midfield! why dont we use milner on the left? have the attacking fullbacks getting forward so he can come inside etc.?

ADEBAYOR, honestly cudnt beleive the games he played and scored in! i was watching it thinking "why did we loan this guy out!" sure hes viewed as moody/lazy etc. but he scores goals for us

SWP, he played a lot at the start of the season, wot went wrong? he scored goals aswell, pacey (still!), and we all love the dip n weaving he does

JO!, omg hahaa watching him in the european games i actually thought "hes our 4th striker and he looks decent in europe!" never thought id say that about jo!

jus sum thoughts while everyones goin on about 20 going out and these italian unknowns coming in etc. if we jus look at wot we already have were not far off!

Is this satire?

Marvin said:
I've probably said it already, and no doubt others too, but if we are buying potential don't bother - use Weiss, or stick with SWP.

This will be a waste of money. If we spend £5m on this guy, then why didn't we put it towards Sanchez? Can only think this story is wrong. Doesn't fit in with what we said we were going to do...buy quality. I understand that we might need numbers, but that argument doesn't make sense if your loaning out a player in the same position i.e Weiss to Espanyol (was talked about)
SWP? Potential? He's closing on 30. What potential are you speaking of in relation to him?

onceabluealways said:
Damocles said:
Ntini77 said:
I'm guessing 99% of us have never seen him play before, so it's harsh to criticize him just because of his reported fee, and who he plays for.

I'm a massive fan of Italian football, and watches lots of the games/constantly keep up with the news and the like of, and I had trouble placing him at first, so I'm impressed that so many people can somehow rate him.

If you watch a lot of Italian football and had trouble placing him then he wasn't that good. Wingers who are good usually stay in the memory

I looked on a few sites earlier today nd his marks out of 10 varied imensely. It appears he's either brilliant or very average to poor - for the 10 or so gameds he had 3 were moo10 were 8 or above

that just about sums up a winger then. I'll trust Bobby Manc on this, if he says he's good enough then thats good enough for me.

taconinja said:
Marvin said:
I've probably said it already, and no doubt others too, but if we are buying potential don't bother - use Weiss, or stick with SWP.

This will be a waste of money. If we spend £5m on this guy, then why didn't we put it towards Sanchez? Can only think this story is wrong. Doesn't fit in with what we said we were going to do...buy quality. I understand that we might need numbers, but that argument doesn't make sense if your loaning out a player in the same position i.e Weiss to Espanyol (was talked about)
SWP? Potential? He's closing on 30. What potential are you speaking of in relation to him?

He isn't claiming SWP has potential, he's saying not to bother buying potential. You just misread it.

And Damocles, just because you couldn't place Alessio Cerci, doesn't mean that nobody else who watches Italian football can. I'm sure there's a lot of people who watch the premier league who can't place people like Giles Barnes, Jermaine Pennant, Freddie Sears and Wayne Routledge who all at some time have been hyped as one of the next great english talents, but haven't been near the England team, but I'm sure there are plenty of foreign watchers who do know who they are.

From twitter re:Mancini interview this morning...

HusseinMarhoon Hussein Marhoon
#football #MCFC Mancini:"We like Cerci & are in negotiations to sign him. He's not a City player yet. Savić, I would say we have signed him"

Does anyone have the whole interview. I can only seem to get dribs and drabs.

Cityisland said:

#football #MCFC Mancini:"We like Cerci & are in negotiations to sign him. He's not a City player yet. Savić, I would say we have signed him"

Mancini said:
Per quanto riguarda il mercato, si è parlato a lungo di Sanchez e Lavezzi, ma Mancini allarga il tiro e spiega: “Lavezzi mi piace, ma anche Hamsik e Cavani. Pastore un po’ meno. Poi, se penso all’Udinese, mi vengono in mente Armero e Isla e devo dire Di Natale. Un peccato che ormai sia avanti con gli anni, ma è un campione. Mi è piaciuto anche Nainggolan del Cagliari. Naturalmente non ho citato i ragazzi dell’Inter per i quali ho un debole. Quelli che ho allenato li ritengo grandi giocatori. Cerci? É bravo, ha fatto bene, soprattutto nel finale di campionato. Sì, mi piace, l’ho trattato, ma ancora non è del City. Chi è già nostro? Savic, direi che lui è stato preso. Nasri? No, non ancora. Rossi? Per il momento non lo abbiamo trattato”.
Sul futuro di Carlos Tevez e lo scambio presunto con Samuel Eto’o: “Se resterà con noi Tevez? Sì, ma certo che resterà, è un calciatore fantastico. Si era parlato di uno scambio con Eto’o, ma tanto Eto’o l’Inter non lo vende”.

Mancio said:
Cityisland said:

Mancini said:
Per quanto riguarda il mercato, si è parlato a lungo di Sanchez e Lavezzi, ma Mancini allarga il tiro e spiega: “Lavezzi mi piace, ma anche Hamsik e Cavani. Pastore un po’ meno. Poi, se penso all’Udinese, mi vengono in mente Armero e Isla e devo dire Di Natale. Un peccato che ormai sia avanti con gli anni, ma è un campione. Mi è piaciuto anche Nainggolan del Cagliari. Naturalmente non ho citato i ragazzi dell’Inter per i quali ho un debole. Quelli che ho allenato li ritengo grandi giocatori. Cerci? É bravo, ha fatto bene, soprattutto nel finale di campionato. Sì, mi piace, l’ho trattato, ma ancora non è del City. Chi è già nostro? Savic, direi che lui è stato preso. Nasri? No, non ancora. Rossi? Per il momento non lo abbiamo trattato”.
Sul futuro di Carlos Tevez e lo scambio presunto con Samuel Eto’o: “Se resterà con noi Tevez? Sì, ma certo che resterà, è un calciatore fantastico. Si era parlato di uno scambio con Eto’o, ma tanto Eto’o l’Inter non lo vende”.

Cheers mate. Just found quite a detailed one. Its in the Nasri thread.

Mancio said:
Cityisland said:

Mancini said:
Ah , good old italian. Cheers as well.

Mancio said:
Mancini said:

He says he likes Serie A players like Lavezzi. Hamsik, Cavani from Napoli, Armero and Isla from Udinese, Nainggolan from Cagliari, and that he loves his guys of Inter.
It's a pity that Di Natale is too old, and he like a little bit less than others Pastore.
He likes Cerci, but he hasn't signed yet, instead of Savic.
Nasri is not a City player yet, and there isn't yet a negotation for G. Rossi.
About Tevez "Sure he stays, it' a fantastic player. Someone talked about a players exchange with Eto'o but Inter doesn't sell him"

Anyway, Cerci was a great young italian promise, but he had some heavy injuries and he never played like before.
But he done some great games in the end of season with Fiorentina.
So, his signing tt's something like a bet.
And 5/6 mil £ are just nuts for you, arent they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.