alex ferguson in sexist insult shocker

bluemanc said:
squirtyflower said:
so politically correct racism makes you sick to your stomach

but when its sexism it's ok

two faced
Him & the other twats have done that on loads of threads,they don't seem to want to go away BUT it does keep them off facebook & the like so i suppose it's a good thing.
the swamp rats are getting tiresome now

just don't respond to their banal goadings

squirtyflower said:
bluemanc said:
Him & the other twats have done that on loads of threads,they don't seem to want to go away BUT it does keep them off facebook & the like so i suppose it's a good thing.

The problem is there's plenty of Blues (and probably some non-blue guests) that don't know these stirrers are rags. We keep having this issue. It's been going on forever. Once they're spotted or they admit it themselves, their club (whether Spurs, Arse, rags) ought to forcibly inserted in their location and locked.

Even the so-called open and honest other fans don't put on their scarves when they come on here? Why not?

Cos the truth is they are shit-stirring wankers.

bitterbilly said:
I despise Bacon face with a passion and don't agree with his knighthood etc but I think this is scraping the barrel,having said that I'd still love it if he got f***** for it though.
As a one off most people would say the same but perhaps this is just the start,he abused Vicky Kloss at the swamp so he has previous.

Sigh said:
squirtyflower said:

The problem is there's plenty of Blues (and probably some non-blue guests) that don't know these stirrers are rags. We keep having this issue. It's been going on forever. Once they're spotted or they admit it themselves, their club (whether Spurs, Arse, rags) ought to forcibly inserted in their location and locked.

Even the so-called open and honest other fans don't put on their scarves when they come on here? Why not?

Cos the truth is they are shit-stirring wankers.
i ignore the sewer dwellers for most of the time, and don't post a reply

but i do get fed up of reading their tired old shit
i'd bet a pound to a penny they're armchair rags, go to the swamp for a special occasion, like when the rugby league final is on

i think they should get louis spence in as chief masseur to redress the balance.

Why on Earth did he go into detail as to why she didn't get the job? Surely they have a standard letter of rejection. It's like me writing an interviewee a letter saying "the general consensus in the office was that when you came for your interview, your hairdo made you look stupid".

Fucking idiot.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Why on Earth did he go into detail as to why she didn't get the job? Surely they have a standard letter of rejection. It's like me writing an interviewee a letter saying "the general consensus in the office was that when you came for your interview, your hairdo made you look stupid".

Fucking idiot.
A standard letter wouldn't say that she has no future in football,he wanted to get across that she would not be accepted at any football club & he did just that.

bitterbilly said:
I despise Bacon face with a passion and don't agree with his knighthood etc but I think this is scraping the barrel,having said that I'd still love it if he got f***** for it though.

Whats with the fkin username?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.