alex ferguson in sexist insult shocker

Politically correct football fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I've see it all now, F,ing wimps.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
sirtaki said:
Politically correct football fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I've see it all now, F,ing wimps.

So men who don't abuse women are wimps now? You might get away with that type of thing on **** Cafe but not on here. Dirty red twat.
Did I say abuse?? see how you twist things, you'd have never got on that team hunting the predator with Arnie you dungaree wearing skin head.

sirtaki said:
So men who don't abuse women are wimps now? You might get away with that type of thing on **** Cafe but not on here. Dirty red twat.
Did I say abuse?? see how you twist things, you'd have never got on that team hunting the predator with Arnie you dungaree wearing skin head.

Go and kick your feral, hairless cat you Stretford monkey.

sirtaki said:

I'm from Moss Side.

sirtaki said:

Your manager could just be about to be hit by a shitstorm i'd be worried if i was you.........think he'll get stripped of the Sir or what.

bluemanc said:
Your manager could just be about to be hit by a shitstorm i'd be worried if i was you.........think he'll get stripped of the Sir or what.
Why!, for what? thinking like most Male Football fans and players think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.