Alex Ferguson

johnny on the spot

This probably won't go down well, but fuck it.

24 years, one month and 14 days in charge at the swamp. Respect to you, Baconface.

I make that time up.

charliebigspuds said:
When I saw the first title of this thread I was really hoping the next two words would be HES DEAD!!

Is it wrong to laugh out loud, and say i was hoping the same thing?

johnny on the spot said:

24 years, one month and 14 days in charge at the swamp. Respect to you, Baconface.

I make that time up.
The rags would be 4th, 5th or maybe even 6th if it wasn't for that cnut, not sure how he does it tbh, so fair play to him I suppose.

God I hate that whiskey sodden twat.

charliebigspuds said:
When I saw the first title of this thread I was really hoping the next two words would be HES DEAD!!

I just shoved the ice cream back in the freezer.

ffs - what kind of forum is this!!!! - are you CITY fans???? - he is a total arrogant twat and = fuck off with all this crawling up his arse shit - we have the national press for that

If you really think like that then keep it private - just as any other nasty secret you might have

johnny on the spot said:

I make that time up.

for what reason have you just posted that ?

understandable if they`d just won champs league or summat but to just randomly post arse kissing to one of the biggest twats football has ever seen is a bit odd, redissue.co.uk might be a better destination for you tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.