Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
istillovemikeriley said:
Marvin said:
he's got an awful lot more to do / prove. Might be in the England squad but far behind AJ in my view

Far behind, will Adam Johnson be playing today? Riiight
Fucking lol.

On that basis Johnson is better than Micah and Henderson better than Carrick

Riiight

Interesting player.....

Every time I have seen him play, it has only been cameos. He has looked great every time I have seen him. But....Arsenal Wanger has hardly played him and and tonight kind of showed why this evening. He is 2 footed and very fast (as opposed to Johnson being 1 footed and very slow) but he was very anonymous and it really started to show in the second half. Sound familiar? Almost completely disappeared.

Well you could sense the French players were a bit wary of him though with so many cynical fouls. He's a bit over hyped in the media through no fault of his own.

I remember playing Arsenal away in the cup this season. If I remember correctly he pulled the strings and I was convinced he was gonna score.

Soulboy said:
Alex Oxlade-Headlesschicken.

Not for me.

I don't think he is ready for our starting XI, and neither do I think Arsenal will sell nor would he want to leave.

Saying that, I think he has plenty of potential, and comes across as a level-headed lad with his head screwed on. He will go far IMO.

I have to say that listening to his interview last night, he came across as a very impressive young man.

I was a pro- Oxlade Chamberlain voice 12 months ago in the last Summer window prior to his move to the Emirates. Clearly he will be at Arsenal for at least 3 seasons before he moves on to bigger and better things.

His progress in the last 12 months has been steady, with some impressive performances.

Hodgson was absolutely right to take him to the Euros, given his start with the Gooners.

In short, he is staying put.

Good player with potential to be one of worlds greatest wingers but he will cost a fortune and I think he is more than happy to develop at Arsenal. If for whatever reason he becomes available then we should get him straight away but realistically it aint happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.