Alex Sandro

Juventus is in a good economic position after reaching the Champions League final and this can complicate the negotiation
Juventus are not stupid though, €50m is comfortably world record money for fullback. They can get replacement for about €25m and use another €25m for another position as well.

Juventus while a big club, they have shown that if the money is right, they will do a deal.

Top quality footballer.

He also brings vast top level experience to us.

At 26 we could get 5 years minimum service. Hope we get him and like any of the players this summer, get them in early for pre season etc.

if we bid it then he'll be standing them in at that price, i'm sure one of our negotiators will remind them of the Kaka parable.

I like Alex Sandro, always have, he's one of the very few top quality all round fullbacks out there, so if we did get him I would be very happy with it. That being said, id we're going to be spending that kind of money I'd rather we went after Raphael Guerrero from Dortmund instead as I think he's as good if not better, with potential to get even better and he's younger. He's pretty much the perfect Pep fullback as he can play just about anywhere (although so can Sandro, pretty sure he was a central midfielder when Porto bought him)

two new full backs are essential and this guy is the best left back around imo. doesnt matter how much it costs if there's a chance to buy sandro we should be going all out for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.