Alex Sandro

I have a weird feeling that won't be near enough for Sandro and Bonucci. Chiellini and Barzagli are 32 and 36, respectively. With Bonucci being 30, I feel like they'd need to hold onto Bonucci to transition to a defense without those two. If they lose Bonucci, they'd need to go after a new pair of CBs and a backup. Losing Sandro on top of that doesn't bode well with Alves being 34. I feel like they'd require alot more to replace their two established talents and make moves to replenish the entire defense going forward. For now, I'd say just go for Sandro and look for other options at CB.

Anyone would look great playing next to Chiellini and with Buffon behind them that's why I have seen concerns about Bonucci

Last edited:
According to O Jogo, City will soon make formal offer of €50m (£41m) to Juventus.

Manchester City will soon make a formal offer of €50m (£41.2m) to Juventus for Alex Sandro (26) after Txiki watched him on Tuesday. [O Jogo]

According to O Jogo, City will soon make formal offer of €50m (£41m) to Juventus.

Manchester City will soon make a formal offer of €50m (£41.2m) to Juventus for Alex Sandro (26) after Txiki watched him on Tuesday. [O Jogo]

Imminent? ;-)

Juventus is in a good economic position after reaching the Champions League final and this can complicate the negotiation

They've been financially rock solid for a few years now, they don't need to sell players, so regardless of the result last night we were aways going to have to make an offer they couldn't refuse.

Sandro would be such an incredible signing, not fussed about the fee whatsoever. We have been saying all season that full backs are our biggest need and if we go out and get one of the best in the world 50m is worth it.

Sandro would be such an incredible signing, not fussed about the fee whatsoever. We have been saying all season that full backs are our biggest need and if we go out and get one of the best in the world 50m is worth it.

Agreed.

As long as we are within budget I don't care what we spend on a player.

If we have to spend £80m-£100m on a left and right back then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.