Alex Sandro

70 million Euros apparently. Either way its excessive.

I don't think we'd drop a primary target over £6m difference. I mean imagine Txiki saying "Sorry pep I just won't stretch the extra 6 million, it's too much! I know we waited 3 years for you to come, and I know you've wanted Sandro for 2 summers now but you'll have to get the €60m left back and not the €70m one!"

Mendy will be £39m I think, as someone said earlier.

I don't think we'd drop a primary target over £6m difference. I mean imagine Txiki saying "Sorry pep I just won't stretch the extra 6 million, it's too much! I know we waited 3 years for you to come, and I know you've wanted Sandro for 2 summers now but you'll have to get the €60m left back and not the €70m one!"

Mendy will be £39m I think, as someone said earlier.
Its a 20 million difference. 60 to 39. If say Txiki will be well within his rights to balk at paying a 10 million plus record fee for a left back.

Bernat will cost about 16 million pounds. We can still right this ship.

Its a 20 million difference. 60 to 39. If say Txiki will be well within his rights to balk at paying a 10 million plus record fee for a left back.

Bernat will cost about 16 million pounds. We can still right this ship.

It's a 20m difference if he's £39m - I can agree with that, but the people saying he would cost £50m/£58m and Sandro £60m/€70m I just don't believe the gap is big enough.

It's a 20m difference if he's £39m - I can agree with that, but the people saying he would cost £50m/£58m and Sandro £60m/€70m I just don't believe the gap is big enough.

With add-ons the fee Juve were supposedly asking for Sandro was well over £60m. Don't think Mendy will be anything like £50m either, so the difference financially is significant.

With add-ons the fee Juve were supposedly asking for Sandro was well over £60m. Don't think Mendy will be anything like £50m either, so the difference financially is significant.

If it's 15,20,30 million I completely get it, just not if it's a (relatively) trivial amount.

I'm really impressed with this guy. Would love to see him in a city shirt, but the rumours have gone quiet and it looks like mendy. Think I would prefer sandro. What do you guys think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.