Alex Sandro

Not much to go off when playing in a one team league though

To be fair, he and the rest of Juve's back line have been immense in the CL as well.

Having a poor game today, but Sandro's world class. Think we're out on him with Mendy anyway.

To be fair, he and the rest of Juve's back line have been immense in the CL as well.

Having a poor game today, but Sandro's world class. Think we're out on him with Mendy anyway.

I mean, shit, as I post this he gets absolutely destroyed for Madrid's 4th. No idea what he was doing there.

Still an outlier performance for him on the whole.

A Champions League final? When was the last time we made it to one of those?

If that's your yardstick then the majority of our squad isn't good enough.
Against teams like RM or Barc or BM we come up in Champ league he would be found out like today. What is Pep's aim after spending 300miil or so this year - certainly not to repeat this year's performance.

Against teams like RM or Barc or BM we come up in Champ league he would be found out like today. What is Pep's aim after spending 300miil or so this year - certainly not to repeat this year's performance.

How many goals did Barca score against Juve again? Maybe think before typing because that particular bullshit argument shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and are just basing your opinion off this one game.

I don't even want him; he's just a very, very good player.

Not the most convincing of performance from the player but Sandro still would of been another welcomed signing, but not at the price Juventus will want.

Last edited:
I think he's overrated. Fast but, admittedly based on tonight and only maybe 2-3 other showings i've seen, not all that impressive.

Mendy was much more impressive.

I think he's overrated. Fast but, admittedly based on tonight and only maybe 2-3 other showings i've seen, not all that impressive.

Thought the same. First time I've really watched him closely. But who for Juve impressed? I wouldn't go on that. As an aside, Juve have a lot of old players

Then why are we trying to buy Mendy or why did we buy Bernardo? They were destroyed by Juventus and would've been utterly destroyed by Real Madrid as well. We almost destroyed them if it wasn't for our defending, we scored 6 goals against them over two legs.

Alex Sandro is a top player, Real Madrid was just too powerful to deal with last night and this year. Otherwise Bonucci looked like a schoolboy last night too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.