Alex Sandro

Thought the same. First time I've really watched him closely. But who for Juve impressed? I wouldn't go on that. As an aside, Juve have a lot of old players

Ain't that the truth, though? They have a serious problem with that, from the keeper upwards. We've been banging on about our ageing squad for the past three years, but they're on another level. It's amazing that they've looked so good, for a bunch of old gits. Sometimes, though, old gits can be wily foxes. All came unstuck last night, though.

Thought the same. First time I've really watched him closely. But who for Juve impressed? I wouldn't go on that. As an aside, Juve have a lot of old players

This is true. I think the whole team had a bad day, but its not the first time i've not thought much of sandro.

On a side note higuain must be some player to get away with being such a fat bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.