Who's protecting Johnson?

Both Sky News and BBC News 24 news anchors told commentators on their news paper reviews they couldn't call the Prime Minister a pathological liar.
Good. Pathological suggests some sort of mental illness, whereas Johnson is not only aware of what he is doing, he is so used to lying for a living it must be just ingrained in him by now. He is so far down the rabbit hole he just has to keep ploughing forward as there is no way for him to get back out!

I can only assume that there are so many Conservative MPs who break the rules that Johnson can't differentiate between them all.

I have to think that because if there were only one or two, and they were in his own department, then it's laughable to believe that it would be forgotten.

Or, just possibly, Johnson is just a liar.

And as night follows day, Boris deals with all the shit by phoning Zelensky to try to get some positive headlines.

Absolute shameless bastard.

He'll be absolutely delighted there's a war on to help distract, not giving a thought to all the people suffering it's consequences.

He ‘did not recall’ being told about pincher.
Memory problems seem to be a serious problem for the chief liar, after all he forgot who his wife was when he was getting a blowie off Carrie.

I thought yesterdays media round was bad but but this morning raab had to seriously back track between kay and susanna , i would laugh if wr didnt have pathalogically liars running the country

Oi Zelensky , the press are being mean to me again

Never mind boris , you can use me again provided you send more weapons

Agreed.

The question is, how do they achieve that? The VONC has failed. Another one isn’t due for 10 months or so.

If Johnson doesn’t resign, how do they get him out? They’ve never had a leader who doesn’t give a fuck about the party before.
They vote against one of his fascist bits of legislation.

You may be on to something there.
Either way the tories are fast approaching the tipping point where they have to decide if the lying fraud is an election winner or loser.
Hopefully they will tear themselves apart.
It should have been enough to decide he's a lying fraud. They are all complicit, including the local members who supported him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.