Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.
Rimmer, rimmer, tory dinner.

178,000 people wouldn't say the covid strategy was successful

Money wasted on faulty PPE supplied by the bloke down the pub

Money wasted on non-existent Track and Trace systems

Communications made up day to day confusing the general population and scaring the elderly to death

Rules stopping relatives going to funerals while he was leading party central office at Number 10

Getting Brexit done. Disastrously.

Brexit causing economic issues that are blamed on covid and/or Ukraine, not on him and not on his stewardship (not leadership)

And now treating the public with contempt to save his arse
I’m amazed that every other major country in the world managed to roll out a vaccination programme without Johnson’s “leadership”. The only thing Johnson managed to do was get about 6 weeks ahead of most other countries for the first 4 or 5 months of the programme which actually coincided with a lull in the pandemic but it was fortunate because we got Delta early thanks to him allowing several planeloads of infected people to come in from India in April 2021 when he should have stopped flights a couple of weeks earlier.

Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.
great post .

Get a grip of yourself, a post of total shite.

Filed under "flat-earthers/holocaust-deniers/dems-stole-the-election/farage-fans/brexit-benefit-believers/zhc-is-a-good-thing-acolyte".
The only thing johnson got "done" is 95% of the population. La

Filed under "flat-earthers/holocaust-deniers/dems-stole-the-election/farage-fans/brexit-benefit-believers/zhc-is-a-good-thing-acolyte".
The only thing johnson got "done" is 95% of the population. La

He is the only bindipper on the planet who supports Johnson - probably has the Scum delivered every day wrapped in a copy of Razzle to save any embarrassment

We’re not in a two party system though so no, you wouldn’t particularly expect that. All the one nation conservatives will and are going to the Lib Dems, not Labour.

This is so funny. Labour haven't been in power for 13 years so he isn't old enough to remember it.

You are @worsleyweb and I claim my £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.