I'm assuming the insult was the"captain crasharoonie snoozefest" which was cheered by the government benches as though it was the height of wit.

Embarrassing.
The most ridiculous thing was that it took him about three attempts to say it due to having to wait for disorder to subside, which means the stupid twat had clearly come up with it beforehand and had it written on a piece of paper. I wonder which 6 year old came up with it. It certainly sounded like something he'd seen on CBeebies.

Just shows the disdain with which he has always treated PMQs. He sees it simply as an opportunity to play his greatest hits (Brexit, vaccines, Ukraine, big decisions) and deliver playground insults. He never has any intention of answering any questions put to him which has led to the weekly unedifying spectacle of watching exchanges that wouldn't look out of place in junior school between the school bully and the kids that don't have the latest trainers.

The most ridiculous thing was that it took him about three attempts to say it due to having to wait for disorder to subside, which means the stupid twat had clearly come up with it beforehand and had it written on a piece of paper. I wonder which 6 year old came up with it. It certainly sounded like something he'd seen on CBeebies.

Just shows the disdain with which he has always treated PMQs. He sees it simply as an opportunity to play his greatest hits (Brexit, vaccines, Ukraine, big decisions) and deliver playground insults. He never has any intention of answering any questions put to him which has led to the weekly unedifying spectacle of watching exchanges that wouldn't look out of place in junior school between the school bully and the kids that don't have the latest trainers.
You don't laugh at the school bully.

Or call him Sleazy McSleazeface.

Or the quick version...

The odd thing is that it just got ignored for much of the time.
I remember it breaking, and the pictures of the still-drunk Johnson at the airport. It just never went anywhere, possibly because 3 months later he was prime minister.

All those reports and investigations that are hidden away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.