Good on the Alba MPs.

Lindsay is conceited a tart and a shadow of his predecessor.

Would be a good move for the majority of the SNP MPs to refuse to sit in Westminster like Sinn Fein.

If Labour get into power one of the first things they should do is ask him to retire to the Lords.

All the SNP withdrawing would do is increase the Conservative majority and not sit on committees, etc. It's very different from <10 seats, and would reduce influence substantially.

Changing Speaker is difficult. They can't do it after the election, as he'd likely still be an MP. Giving him a peerage means a by-election immediately and looks dumb. Would a replacement be better? What is most needed is a review of the rules and Erskine-May to bring them more up-to-date.

I've no sympathy for the idiots today, they'll get used to blacken the SNP name regardless, and achieved nothing at all. No-one much knows who they are or what they were doing.

It’s any excuse not to invest in the NHS this time it’s patients not being discharged, or discharged to soon and end up back in AE no beds no doctors and no nurses, to discharge them home too
Its a second class standard Boris said they need to concentrate on social care they all have Private health insurance so are protected they don’t care about the Nhs or anything else
But they want to backtrack on the national insurance rise that was supposed to fund social care...

You don’t half talk some shit at times.

Any speaker would have done the same today as well you know, any.

Refuse to sit? No issue, we the taxpayers should then refuse to fucking pay them, easy.

I've no issue with the speaker telling mps to shut the fuck up and sit down,they know the basic rules.

I was no great fan of the last speaker,as he seemed too full of himself imo,but this one does come across as a tart.

I'd be in favour of the speaker,whoever was elected,being given more leeway on calling out the obvious bullshit that gets spouted by ministers etc,and also ensuring that they answer the fucking questions at question time.

Social media rumours Johnson fucking off next week.

Maybe he sees the shitstorm this heatwave will cause and wants Raab to sort it.

I'm not talking about today. He is a tart that has given the government an easy ride so he can get his peerage like his daddy. We have had almost three years of him and that's more than enough, the peerage can be expediated.

Well the SF don't collect their salaries so no problem with that. As they want to do away with their own jobs it should be half expected. Unlike the hypocritical europhobes who stuffed their pockets as MEPs whilst waving flags and offering no value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.