That reminded me of a mix of Johnny Rotten and an attack on the Slytherin House.

Thing is he had to rein in the language as ( based on my experiences of two recent graduations ) that would have been in Canterbury Cathedral and the clergy will be there most notably the Archbishop Justin Welby who we know from some of his utterances doubtless thinks Johnson is a **** but knows he can't say it in his own church lol

Thing is he had to rein in the language as ( based on my experiences of two recent graduations ) that would have been in Canterbury Cathedral and the clergy will be there most notably the Archbishop Justin Welby who we know from some of his utterances doubtless thinks Johnson is a **** but knows he can't say it in his own church lol
Best assassination there since Becket.

According to a Conservative spokesman there is nothing in the COBRA protocols stating meetings should be attended or chaired by the PM.
I'm sure members of the public would want the PM there as COBRA is an emergency committee. You know, just so he can appear to be interested. He could sit there playing games on his phone but at least he should pretend to give a fuck.

According to a Conservative spokesman there is nothing in the COBRA protocols stating meetings should be attended or chaired by the PM.
I'm sure members of the public would want the PM there as COBRA is an emergency committee. You know, just so he can appear to be interested. He could sit there playing games on his phone but at least he should pretend to give a fuck.
I think he’s been pretending to give a fuck for years now.
He‘s just not very good at it.

well my answer to that is ok he has a deputy - Raab - he wasn't there
it will impact health, energy and possibly law and order in the UK - where were Patel, Hands and Raab again as this is their brief - nowhere
Instead they ask a 6 day old Minister without portfolio to host the gig - they are happy to take the ministerial pay until September but have no intention of doing a shred of work for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.