I see he’s not attending the cobra meetings, I think he’s going on a 3 month bender before he leaves, hes like the guy retiring from the office who doesn’t give a fuck, bullet proof, if it all goes to shit then it’s not his problem, unfortunately he’s in charge of a country!

I see he’s not attending the cobra meetings, I think he’s going on a 3 month bender before he leaves, hes like the guy retiring from the office who doesn’t give a fuck, bullet proof, if it all goes to shit then it’s not his problem, unfortunately he’s in charge of a country!

He never attended cobra meetings when he was 1-2 months into his ringing endorsement from the voting public back in early 2020. Why would we expect him to to take it seriously when he’s working his notice period and just answering his emails to make it look like he is actually doing some work.

He never attended cobra meetings when he was 1-2 months into his ringing endorsement from the voting public back in early 2020. Why would we expect him to to take it seriously when he’s working his notice period and just answering his emails to make it look like he is actually doing some work.
i dont thats why the should fuck him off, its ok for me to swing the lead but hes a supposed leader of a nuclear power, get rid and make him have his wedding in gretna green

i dont thats why the should fuck him off, its ok for me to swing the lead but hes a supposed leader of a nuclear power, get rid and make him have his wedding in gretna green

You are applying logic that a decent human being with a conscience and respecting the highest office in the land. He should have been gone in November with party gate, the fact it’s taken him giving an Mp with allegations of sexual assault a leg up into government to finish the pm. It’s shows how bad things really are.

You are applying logic that a decent human being with a conscience and respecting the highest office in the land. He should have been gone in November with party gate, the fact it’s taken him giving an Mp with allegations of sexual assault a leg up into government to finish the pm. It’s shows how bad things really are.
A PM, and a government, who have no moral compass and will once again be singing to their neo-lib masters tune.

No change.

Zero surprises lets be honest he knows his number up and more than likely his political career. Once the accounts committee has rubber stamped his suspension in his likely recall. The problem is now how much is he really going to take the piss, and abuse his power further.
My feeling now is that the tories are really going to letting this leach cling on to power for so long and bring down the party with him. But I guess there a silver lining on this

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.