Wow - its like there is something to hide....................doesn't matter if its even in his lifetime but this will trash the legacy that Johnson wants to be glorious - he will be named as a gullible compromised fool

Too kind.

Gullible?

They enabled a Putin enabler, for cash.

Corbyn queried the evidence for Russia's involvement in the Salisbury poisoning and was slated for it.

Johnson was obviously getting pissed at a party in Italy, with no security, as part of his secret mission to check out what Lebedev knew.

The part-time PM again delegates Cobra to Malthouse.
He's busy - a visit to the Farnborough Air Show (!) and then his govt's motion of confidence in itself, which is a vital use of Commons time, far more so than something like the online harms bill.

Something I have been thinking about.
Russian oligarchs have had their assets frozen, yachts impounded etc.
I believe that the Tory government has been partially funded by Russian money.
What has happened to that money?
Have the tories stopped using it?
I think we should be told...

We have had our first truly corrupt cabinet, other parties and Tory governments have made mistakes, but this one is incredible with the lies and deceit we need a public enquiry into government.. he’s still enjoying his spoils out in chequers.
Whats worse we will all have to pay for the money frittered away

In a speech at the Farnborough Air Show this morning Boris Johnson claimed that he would leave office with public services and the free market economy in good shape. He said:

I am now going to hand over the controls seamlessly to someone else.
I don’t know who, but whoever it is, I can tell you this, I can reassure you of this, that the great Rolls-Royce twin engines of this Conservative government will roar on. Fantastic public services. A dynamic free market economy. Each boosting the other and developing, what’s the word I want, millions of tons of trust.
In his speech Johnson also turned to poetry as he described his outing in an RAF Typhoon at the weekend (a trip that No 10 sought to justify on the grounds that it was some sort of fact-finding enterprise - see 12.39am). Johnson said:

With the help of wing commander Paul Hanson I took off from RAF Coningsby straight up like a vertical firecracker.
We slipped the surly bonds of earth, as the poet Magee puts it, and danced the skies on laughter silvered wings.
This is from the FT’s Stephen Bush on the PM’s flight.

The fat fool having a jolly and a fuck you to all of us.

Johnson presenting his self-congratulatory "vote of confidence" by saying he's accepting the Labour request for the motion.
The rest is about how wonderful they were and have been. It's a conference speech again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.