That’s the pic I remember most him training with the army throwing a grenade (pretend) into a building. He didn’t need to practice he already threw a grenade into our parliament and ripped up the rules.
We are in a worse state now that won’t be changed until we elect a new government

He’s not fit to lace there boots

Last edited:
His support for Ukraine is possibly the only thing he's got right,even if his motives for it are questionable.
No disputing the support , but every time the parties were brought up he called zelenskyy for the papers ,he needed the war to distract , i firmly believe that is why he rushed in , to be first , i expect zelenskky knows he has been used but he has got a lot in return so is happy

No disputing the support , but every time the parties were brought up he called zelenskyy for the papers ,he needed the war to distract , i firmly believe that is why he rushed in , to be first , i expect zelenskky knows he has been used but he has got a lot in return so is happy
Yep, Zelenskyy is no mug, and rightly doesn't give a fuck about internal UK politics. His only priority has been to secure as much military support from as many countries as possible, and there is no reason why he wouldn't use Johnson's domestic difficulties to leverage as much additional support as he can get. And if that involves a bit of blowing smoke up Johnson's arse and pandering to him when he wants to visit Kyiv, then who can blame him.

He wants our last memory to be boris the war hero , as see through as fuck , he has used zelenskky all along

The truth is he is leaving with a whimper - disgraced with no real legacy to shout of. Fact is if he went and gave a speech anywhere in the UK he'd be booed off stage and his ego couldn't take that. If inly he cared as much for the people who elected him as much as he wants us to think he cares about Ukrainians

I find it astonishing that there are still people who want him to stay on! What qualities which are needed to be a decent leader/PM does he actually possess?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.