what was the point of this............? Anyone.................? No..... me neither.............

“Pipeline of cash coming through”, I feel he’s not well and can’t help being an idiot (hope I can say that about the PM) but I’m seriously worried about him and the people in cabinet.

The country is going to suffer real hardship this winter and none of them offer any real solutions. They were quick enough to help the banks when they were in trouble but Johnson has just gone missing it’s shameful

“Pipeline of cash coming through”, I feel he’s not well and can’t help being an idiot (hope I can say that about the PM) but I’m seriously worried about him and the people in cabinet.

The country is going to suffer real hardship this winter and none of them offer any real solutions. They were quick enough to help the banks when they were in trouble but Johnson has just gone missing it’s shameful

He has spat his dummy out and gone awol. Its not us he has abandoned as he never really cared about us but he is pissed off with the Conservatives who he feels have dumped him so he is leaving them with his pile of shit to try and clean up as a last pathetic act of revenge from his ego

Should do a 25 stretch for treason.
Absolute disaster of a human being.
We have got to a place where instead of looking at this post and thinking there's a bit of hyperbole, I simply look at it and think you are absolutely right. Our decline is not his alone to own but his wretched part in it will occupy historians for years to come.

We have got to a place where instead of looking at this post and thinking there's a bit of hyperbole, I simply look at it and think you are absolutely right. Our decline is not his alone to own but his wretched part in it will occupy historians for years to come.
yet the red wall went wild over him in 2019...wonder how those voters feel now

Well put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.