They’ve topped up their financial banks and the red wall Tory voters will need food banks . Blind sided by the right wing media in suggesting they’ve no education and let Windsor and Eaton crack on with it whilst sending thousands of immigrants back at Dover and saving the NHS £350 million a week . Utter complete joke.
yet the red wall went wild over him in 2019...wonder how those voters feel now in

yet the red wall went wild over him in 2019...wonder how those voters feel now
I don’t know how they feel but the 30% who didn’t vote will now be wondering how they can cope this winter. Voter apathy will always give the Cons what they want (Government) something has to change the other parties need to get the vote out at the next GE or we will have Cons in for a decade
We have upset the French president I didn’t catch what was said but we have no one steering the government and Truss upset Macron

Last edited:
Like an unflushable turd he will come back.
Better not, I’m sick of seeing the narcissist invading our screens.

And while we’re at it, I’m sick to fucking death of his name being mentioned with the Ukrainian leader. One is a real leader who leads by example while the other is a grifter, hung up on power that runs and hides whenever there is any thought of conflict.

Zelenskyy knows who Johnson is and understands that he needs the UK, and other European countries, very much onside, so is grateful for all it gets. Johnson just uses it as PR.

Fucking knobhead.

Last edited:
Enough still love him to make a Tory defeat still a toss up…
Are they too far past that line? I don’t do poll’s but somebody came on and said that Johnson was doing quite well, considering, but now the Tories are between 8 to 15 points behind in the same poll’s, what are the thoughts now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.