I see the govt are now paying for Pannick to review and attack the enquiry of whether a member of the govt misled Parliament.

Break the rules and we'll protect you in action still - see Patterson, Patel, etc.

Reactions: mat
Sky News not finished with him either.

Who knew he was ignoring a lot of perves in his parliamentary party.

Pannick bailing out Bozzer.

Corrupt as fuck.

Why is there a call for Neville to be investigated for a tweet yet a Lawyer (paid for by "the Government") to defend and advise Johnson can make public pronouncements on the very legality of the investigation itself - Trumpism UK in action

Genuinely unsettled earlier by this hint of Boris trying to get back in.

Fortunately, he wasn't - notionally - removed due to partygate. Some MPs surely would resign the whip.

It's more likely these are the first salvos in the PR / legal battles coming, this is just him trying to save his 'legacy'.

If he can "threaten" his return, that suits him, more division is definitely in his favour. A suprising amount of "unfortunates" in the electorate will never be able to give up on him. Like beaten partners of the bad boyfriend who takes the money, abuses them and leaves, they will always welcome him back. The drama and stink around their return is actually part of why this happens.

Meanwhile, talking up even the slightest chance of a return will help him buy favour from the more credulous, desperate and greedy politicians.

I imagine tho this is him playing one of his best cards. The question is raised, then... why now?

I guess he wants to shake things up before Truss's announcement, put uncertainty into people's heads who might otherwise be looking to bury his reputation completely.

Frankly, tho, if he can support and advise Zelinsky, then that's very welcome, and his best bet for a positive end. He doesn't need to do that from parliament.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.