Oh well, his time has come and gone, and the new incumbent can marvel at his taste in £1,000 a roll wallpaper and no doubt stare disbeleivingly at the wine stains on the carpet.

It's worth bearing in mind, by his own admission, he entered politics from journalism because he wanted a statue of himself erected, and journalists don't receive those sort of acolades. Yes, the King of the World went from telling lies about the EU in The Telegraph to telling lies in the House of Commons, to the Queen, to the whole country.

He is a man so evasive of the truth, he can't answer a question about his hobbies honestly. 'I make busses out of old wooden wine crates'.

Why would he tell such a ridiculous fib? It's not a loaded question with political ramifications.

We then had the charade of the photos showing him pretending to paint while he was in his grace and favour holiday villa in Italy.

There is absolutely no mention anywhere, from his colleagues, friends, or school reports, about his talent and passion for art.

Churchill, his hero, had some merit as an artist and his paintings are well documented, and is that why he posed for those staged pictures? 'This will make 'em think I'm like Churchill, and he's got a statue'.

His whole being is a lie, and while his head may think he has delivered stunning achievements for the British people, history won't be so kind on him.

Sorry Boris, you weren't good enough. You were shit as a Prime Minister, and you didn't last long in the job because of that.

Oh well, his time has come and gone, and the new incumbent can marvel at his taste in £1,000 a roll wallpaper and no doubt stare disbeleivingly at the wine stains on the carpet.

It's worth bearing in mind, by his own admission, he entered politics from journalism because he wanted a statue of himself erected, and journalists don't receive those sort of acolades. Yes, the King of the World went from telling lies about the EU in The Telegraph to telling lies in the House of Commons, to the Queen, to the whole country.

He is a man so evasive of the truth, he can't answer a question about his hobbies honestly. 'I make busses out of old wooden wine crates'.

Why would he tell such a ridiculous fib? It's not a loaded question with political ramifications.

We then had the charade of the photos showing him pretending to paint while he was in his grace and favour holiday villa in Italy.

There is absolutely no mention anywhere, from his colleagues, friends, or school reports, about his talent and passion for art.

Churchill, his hero, had some merit as an artist and his paintings are well documented, and is that why he posed for those staged pictures? 'This will make 'em think I'm like Churchill, and he's got a statue'.

His whole being is a lie, and while his head may think he has delivered stunning achievements for the British people, history won't be so kind on him.

Sorry Boris, you weren't good enough. You were shit as a Prime Minister, and you didn't last long in the job because of that.
I want a statue so we can roll it into a deep harbour.

If she distances herself from Johnson, any honeymoon with the party members is short, if she doesn't distance herself the electorate will punish the party.
She's fucked either way, especially when we are told people on £45k (which are a big part of that proportion of marginal votes) are going to struggle this is one mighty poison chalice she has been handed.

If she distances herself from Johnson, any honeymoon with the party members is short, if she doesn't distance herself the electorate will punish the party.
With the almighty problems facing the country, she and the Conservatives will be punished by the electorate no matter. Johnson will linger in the background as some form of implausible alternative but with each passing month and each new disaster even his promise will soon fade.

the whole sorry story - we all watched it and yet some still excuse him and even want him to stay on!!!!

I watched this last night, his time as PM has been awful for this country and it’s all laid out here in basic chronological order for those that want to see it. But there are still some people that can’t, or won’t see it for some strange reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.