Aaarrrggghhh, they said he’d make a comeback. Oh I’m so tired of this stupid Government.

As am I, but there is one silver lining. Being stupid and lazy and more importantly cowardly, will blunt the damage they can do.

For those old enough to remember Thatcher, her ideology did for this country because she wasn't stupid, she wasn't cowardly and she was intensely energetic. It was her energetic zeal that did for her in the end because she lost sight of realpolitik.

As am I, but there is one silver lining. Being stupid and lazy and more importantly cowardly, will blunt the damage they can do.

For those old enough to remember Thatcher, her ideology did for this country because she wasn't stupid, she wasn't cowardly and she was intensely energetic. It was her energetic zeal that did for her in the end because she lost sight of realpolitik.

Very true - and Johnson was all talk and no action cos action meant actually doing something whereas Truss is going to try and act but as can be seen with her comments today about a trade deal with America she is such a light weight nobody will take her/us seriously

Very true - and Johnson was all talk and no action cos action meant actually doing something whereas Truss is going to try and act but as can be seen with her comments today about a trade deal with America she is such a light weight nobody will take her/us seriously

We're in an interregnum.

No one here, there, anywhere, expects her to last long, she's a footnote if that.

We're all waiting for what comes next.

are you aware that you have supporters of his who are hoping for a comeback saying he didn't lie to the Queen - it was JRM? I mean Johnson as PM sent him to see her and didn't say "hang on Jacob didn't say what I told him to say" but they claim its nowt to do wi' him....all very Trumpian
Let’s assume it’s true though and why, therefore, is JRM in the cabinet??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.