very sad but not a surprise

I don't doubt that the Queen held him in low esteem, but this starts with a fairly ridiculous statement.

The knighthoods that go to prime ministers are usually Knight of The Garter - Blair only recently got his (last winter, I think). I don't know whether Brown would be in line for one (not having won an election), but there would still be Cameron and May to go first. Blair got his 13 years or so after being prime minister.

You know we've got a bottle of champagne for when Boris lost his job, it didn't really happen. No big fanfare, no party, papers managed to eulogise him.

We'll have to save it for when the tories are kicked out .

PMSL laughing watching Johnson and Carrieantoinette getting stopped at the door by the "bouncer" today as they tried to queue jump. Former PM's and spouses come in chronological order so they had to wait to one side whilst Mayday then Call Me Dave came in first. Also I am rather baffled as to why Phillip May and David Cameron wore Morning suits yet Johnson wore a crumpled normal black suit - is he unaware of the protocols or does he just rent them and a short notice he couldn't find anywhere with a 3XL suit available?

PMSL laughing watching Johnson and Carrieantoinette getting stopped at the door by the "bouncer" today as they tried to queue jump. Former PM's and spouses come in chronological order so they had to wait to one side whilst Mayday then Call Me Dave came in first. Also I am rather baffled as to why Phillip May and David Cameron wore Morning suits yet Johnson wore a crumpled normal black suit - is he unaware of the protocols or does he just rent them and a short notice he couldn't find anywhere with a 3XL suit available?
Yes I noticed that as well. They should have kicked the lowdown piece of scrap metal out. He lied to the Queen.

Yes I noticed that as well. They should have kicked the lowdown piece of scrap metal out. He lied to the Queen.

are you aware that you have supporters of his who are hoping for a comeback saying he didn't lie to the Queen - it was JRM? I mean Johnson as PM sent him to see her and didn't say "hang on Jacob didn't say what I told him to say" but they claim its nowt to do wi' him....all very Trumpian

are you aware that you have supporters of his who are hoping for a comeback saying he didn't lie to the Queen - it was JRM? I mean Johnson as PM sent him to see her and didn't say "hang on Jacob didn't say what I told him to say" but they claim its nowt to do wi' him....all very Trumpian
Aaarrrggghhh, they said he’d make a comeback. Oh I’m so tired of this stupid Government.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.