So...... turns out he can comb his hair and find a suit that fits him - the going rate for that being £135k per hour ..... a complete disregard for his constituents just shows he knows he isn't expecting to retain his seat so in Johnson style he gives up and concentrates on stuff that massages his ego and funds his excesses - an absolute **** of a man who I hope is exposed as such in the upcoming enquiries into his actions. I still reckon he will move abroad rather than face the criticism his fragile ego just cannot take.

He’s hardly alone in this. Loads of MPs earn cash from giving speeches. Irrelevant if it’s £5k or £500k, takes the same amount of time. Ex-PMs are always at the top of the rates charged. This is why they should have voted for Sunak, he doesn’t need any more money so isn’t in it to be different or popular so he can make a lucrative career post politics. Unlike that loon Truss.

Last week when the crisis blew in he was working hard avoiding being present at PMQ's and instead earning $150k giving a speech. As it all rumbles on where is he? Currently on holiday in the Caribbean. He isn't coming back he has given up he doesn't give a shit about his constituents nor his country - just himself.

Said they’d try and get him back before a GE too. To try and do it after three months and before the parliamentary committee has even begun to investigate him would be completely taking the piss though.

That he has so many supporters still after all that he did is so depressing.

I mean, even now. Parliament doesn’t sit for 22 weeks a year and yet he’s in the Caribbean on holiday!

The woman who got us the covid vaccine early has written an apparently very explosive memoir about the absolute incompetence and corruption inside Johnson’s cabinet during covid and how the politicians got in everyone’s way, potentially even sabotaging her in the case of Matt Hancock.

It’s being serialised in the Mail over the next few months.

There’s Boris’ first scandal of his second term, if he can gather 100 MPs to back him, which I doubt.

Even if he isn't elected this time round, he'd cast a huge shadow over any Conservative leader and plenty English Conservative voters would love him back. He can promise them the world, of course, and they do so lap that up, but there is no money to match his vision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.