He must be gutted. No power and influence. Others making all the headlines. Wasn't PM when Q died. And now the investigations and enquiries will start. Haha

why do you think he is keeping a low profile? He will collect his MP's salary - max out the expenses - write a few articles and see how the land lies - I still reckon he will be standing down at the next GE - his is too tarnished for any major comeback anyway. He will find out how many people that he slighted on the way up now are revelling in watching his rapid descent

why do you think he is keeping a low profile? He will collect his MP's salary - max out the expenses - write a few articles and see how the land lies - I still reckon he will be standing down at the next GE - his is too tarnished for any major comeback anyway. He will find out how many people that he slighted on the way up now are revelling in watching his rapid descent
Re next GE. I think it all hangs on the polls, if they don't get any better he will lose his seat. Can't see him doing any genuine local campaigning. So I guess he would dip out. But he definitely does fancy another pop at PM some how.

Re next GE. I think it all hangs on the polls, if they don't get any better he will lose his seat. Can't see him doing any genuine local campaigning. So I guess he would dip out. But he definitely does fancy another pop at PM some how.

His ego won't allow him to stand just to lose which is why I think he will decide not to stand if it looks like he could lose

The fat corrupt oaf will be back I’m sure

Oh no I doubt it. Enquiries are coming thick and fast - the Covid one has been presented as not going on for years his "got all the big calls right" claim is going to come under pressure and finally polls make it look like he will lose his seat at the next GE. He could try but total humiliation is not something his ego will take

So...... turns out he can comb his hair and find a suit that fits him - the going rate for that being £135k per hour ..... a complete disregard for his constituents just shows he knows he isn't expecting to retain his seat so in Johnson style he gives up and concentrates on stuff that massages his ego and funds his excesses - an absolute **** of a man who I hope is exposed as such in the upcoming enquiries into his actions. I still reckon he will move abroad rather than face the criticism his fragile ego just cannot take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.