This paints a slightly different picture of BJ's intervention in Ukraine at 4 mins in. Don't listen to the rest as it's dangerous russian propaganda peddled by a former US marine that is clearly on the payroll of the Kremlin. Slava Ukraine etc.

If it’s dangerous Russian propaganda then surely it’s all part of it?

It’s bollocks.
What do you think?
Honestly not sure. I only hear what I see in our news and it seems to be victory after victory for Ukraine with Russia on the verge of military and state collapse. Every day, with barely any Ukrainian casualties besides civilians killed by russian war crimes. Appears to be going brilliantly, so Russia should be defeated very soon. Add to that the open rebellion on the streets of Moscow and reports of plans to dispose of / usurp Putin within his own govt/oligarchy and there can only be one winner.....

Honestly not sure. I only hear what I see in our news and it seems to be victory after victory for Ukraine with Russia on the verge of military and state collapse. Every day, with barely any Ukrainian casualties besides civilians killed by russian war crimes. Appears to be going brilliantly, so Russia should be defeated very soon. Add to that the open rebellion on the streets of Moscow and reports of plans to dispose of / usurp Putin within his own govt/oligarchy and there can only be one winner.....
You must watch different news to me.

Regardless of whether his musings on Putin or rumours he's attending cop27 are correct I'm intrigued as to in what capacity BJ is speaking?

The dangers of methane in the atmosphere as he will be talking through his arse?

He is vain and his ego needs him to prance around on a world stage hoping he looks relevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.