So, 4 by-elections then? That’ll go down well.…….

Alok Sharma, Reading West, 4000 majority (48% v 40%) Labour second.
Alistair Jack, Dumfries & Galloway 2000 majority 44% v 41%) SNP second.
Nigel Adams, Selby and Ainsty 20000 majority (60% v 25%) Labour second.
Nadine Dorries, Mid Bedfordshire, 25000 majority (60% v 22%) Labour second.

They should easily hold on to 2 of them and they will definitely lose 2 of them. Should they lose more than 2, and I can’t see how that can, it really would be game over.

From further down the chain from the Times reporter:

Around 20 names are on the full list, which has been slimmed amid concern surrounding its size. At least one sitting MP promised a peerage has since been removed, with up to 8 originally in line for reward

And one final familiar face: Shaun Bailey, former mayoral candidate forced to resign from his London Assembly role over a lockdown party, is also on the list

From further down the chain from the Times reporter:

Around 20 names are on the full list, which has been slimmed amid concern surrounding its size. At least one sitting MP promised a peerage has since been removed, with up to 8 originally in line for reward

And one final familiar face: Shaun Bailey, former mayoral candidate forced to resign from his London Assembly role over a lockdown party, is also on the list
As I often say, they’re ruling us not governing us. Likely always been true but, the difference in the last few years is that, they don’t even pretend they’re governing and not ruling anymore.
Lets hope they can be thrown out before the country is on fire and a whole raft of rights have been revoked whilst nobody is looking…

As I often say, they’re ruling us not governing us. Likely always been true but, the difference in the last few years is that, they don’t even pretend they’re governing and not ruling anymore.
Lets hope they can be thrown out before the country is on fire and a whole raft of rights have been revoked whilst nobody is looking…

The last few years have definitely felt like that.
The vandalism of rights seems to be something they don't have the balls to pursue openly, but that's what the shelved Bill of Rights stuff was, and what the hurried changes to EU laws are. Nothing for good of the people, everything for good of the rich.

This picture during lockdown wasn’t a party the police deemed not enough evidence “party hat and catering“ but the public were fined I hope no one paid the fine.
They lived as if there wasn’t a deadly killer virus on the loose and every day we were bombarded with “no close contact”
In the shops were little spot’s 6 feet apart you had to stand on and your little children had to have birthday parties with just the parent.

When will we have the full report or have I missed it this will still be going on in Downing Street and people will be choosing between a tin of beans or 10 mins heating.…how has it got this way that those at the top can make us pay for their free perks ?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.