Rumours are Williamson got a knighthood as hush money after going in his office to find Carrie giving him a blowy before they were officially an item. I believe it too as he is so corrupt.

He was also the one (named in Carole Cadwalladrs investigation into Brexit) that came across the link between Banks and the Russian Government.

what a joke

So, 4 by-elections then? That’ll go down well.…….

Alok Sharma, Reading West, 4000 majority (48% v 40%) Labour second.
Alistair Jack, Dumfries & Galloway 2000 majority 44% v 41%) SNP second.
Nigel Adams, Selby and Ainsty 20000 majority (60% v 25%) Labour second.
Nadine Dorries, Mid Bedfordshire, 25000 majority (60% v 22%) Labour second.

They should easily hold on to 2 of them and they will definitely lose 2 of them. Should they lose more than 2, and I can’t see how that can, it really would be game over.

Are these "Young Aides" female and having his babies?
One is in her late 20’s, which shouldn’t be a Bar I suppose. That being said, the whole HOL and patronage really is a total nonsense and shows how far we still have to do down the road to democracy. And to think how we lecture everyone else!!

Last edited:
Bit of casual racism thrown in followed by a hollow promise - there is more chance of him being the next man on the moon than him apologising for anything - never has never will - his ego cannot accept he can do any wrong
Wouldn't mind seeing that, as long as he had no spacesuit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.