It’s publically reported that Bamford, owner of JCB and a nasty party member has donated about £14 million in cash and gifts to the Tories since 2001.This is without considering personal contribution to Bozo’s personal costs- accommodation, wedding etc. And probably no doubt most of the corporate related cost written off against tax liabilities

In return Bozo has acted as cheerleader and action man for the company - remember the fuss with the recent photoshoot in India with the hydrogen powered JCB.

How can anyone believe that the nasties and Bozo in particular are not wholly compromised? They/he are bought and paid for. It will probably not be investigated as all the parties play the same game and there is too much for them to lose.

Fucking chancers with Bozo chief chancer and piss taker. Might as well vote monster raving looney party.

Cruddas can grift all he likes for the grifter in chief coz this is what will sink any comback in the end

Let’s hope so mate. My dad was one of the early Covid casualties. For a variety of reasons I hold Bozo and Hand on Cock partly responsible. Lying bastards. It was the shittiest time of my life. I hope he is found out to be the twat he truly is.

I think Boris has an eye on a return in may if the local elections are as bad as expected. Having said that I'm not even sure he'll prevail in his own safe seat.
It's not safe at all with the current climate - regardless of him personally, the demographic would make things very tricky. Rumours abound that he was going to pressure Sunak with some insider knowledge for somewhere much safer. Hence why Starmer immediately got onto Sunak's case about Boris being a likely troublemaker regarding keeping the NI protocols safe (a big "one nation Tory" cause)..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.