get the popcorn in and pull up a chair

He never performed well in front of select committee interviews I watched on BBC Parliament. His deficencies as Prime Minister were stark, and his bumbling replies and lack of understanding were laid bare.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

It will interesting to see his ‘punishment’ for telling lies in Parliament. Anything less than 10 day suspension will be seen as a cover up, more than that and he we have to re-elected and the chances are he will loose. If he does go down the re-election route look out for him not going for it as he would loose his ‘unbeaten’ title. He will look for a safe seat to be parachuted into.

The Covid enquiry will love this

Eat Out To Spread The Virus was a lunatic idea My brother-in-law and his partner (never shy at taking advantage of any money off offer) took full advantage of that scheme and then very soon both went down with very bad bouts of pre-vaccine original strain Covid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.