I can see what's going on.

You or anyone else on this forum has no idea how or if I even voted in the Brexit referendum. I simply stated above what transpired with the negotiations post referendum result and that it turned into a shambles, and that maybe it wouldn't have if the remaining EU nations had been more sanguine over the whole affair rather than looking to punish us for it.

By all means blame UK politicians for getting us to that point, but don't absolve the EU of any blame for this mess we now find ourselves in.
Just for clarification, what specifically did the EU do that punished the U.K.?

I can see what's going on.

You or anyone else on this forum has no idea how or if I even voted in the Brexit referendum. I simply stated above what transpired with the negotiations post referendum result and that it turned into a shambles, and that maybe it wouldn't have if the remaining EU nations had been more sanguine over the whole affair rather than looking to punish us for it.

By all means blame UK politicians for getting us to that point, but don't absolve the EU of any blame for this mess we now find ourselves in.
You are 100% to blame on this. Why on earth would the EU be lenient towards the UK when you decided to leave? You were one of the major partners, financially and otherwise. Imagining being able to get a better deal than the one you had was deluded beyond belief. The EU is a much larger economy and the UK so much more reliant on them than vice versa.

The world and the economy is now and forever will be global. Instead of trying to move forward and be a part of the EU, which has now become the main defender and promoter of democracy, you decided to try to reverse time and only thunk about yourself.

The UK deserves absolutely everything coming at it. Just a shame all the reasonable, and mostly young, people are suffering for it as well.

Just for clarification, what specifically did the EU do that punished the U.K.?
The answer to that is nothing, it's all self inflicted by the UK upon itself. If anything I think the EU have been too kind and tolerant throughout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.