Alexis Mac Allister

Liverpool have nothing to play on for weeks really.. and Brightons targets are completed and Macs clause seem to be legit in June only and still no definite messages etc.
I still hold out some hope that City can step in, or signalled something to the agent to wait a bit..
I predict nothing will happen before Man Citys CL final regarding both Mac Allister and Kovacic etc cos they dont want to send any message or lose club focus etc and Bernardo and Gundo will probably speak by then.

Last edited:
Liverpool have nothing to play on for weeks really.. and Brightons targets are completed and Macs clause seem to be legit in June only and still no definite messages etc.
I still hold out some hope that City can step in, or signalled something to the agent to wait a bit..
I predict nothing will happen before Man Citys CL final regarding both Mac Allister and Kovacic etc cause they dont want to send any message or lose club focus etc and Bernardo and Gundo will probably speak by then.
probably a CL clause, i assume?

probably a CL clause, i assume?
Some kind of release clause apparently that is only executable in june and is below 65m£ according to Romano and around 60,65 according to some other sources.. The player management probably got it inserted into his new contract because of long and faithful service to the club as opposed to Caicedo who I cant see have that kind of clause after just a season or 2 there. I think Caicedos new contract must contain a much higher clause or just a massive pay rise really. They both signed new contracts during the season after transfer situations.

Yeah maybe just to CL clubs etc

Some kind of release clause apparently that is only executable in june and is below 65m£ according to Romano and around 60,65 according to some other sources.. The player management probably got it inserted into his new contract because of long and faithful service to the club as opposed to Caicedo who I cant see have that kind of clause after just a season or 2 there. I think Caicedos new contract must contain a much higher clause or just a massive pay rise really. They both signed new contracts during the season after transfer situations.

Yeah maybe just to CL clubs etc
you would think that would be a no brainer for us at the price, regardless of others targets.

Didn’t he leak that he wanted CL football? If so, could be a deal breaker when choosing.

Mind you, it shouldn’t be a debate - Pep or Klopp? Serial winners or serial runners up?

Will be a good signing either way, whoever gets him.

It shouldn't be a debate but then I guess another factor is where he might feel he would get more game time right away.

Liverpool really need a new midfield and they could make him feel he's an integral part of the team.

Here he might just feel like might be rotated a lot, but that would depend on how many players are coming in and out this summer.

He's only 24 though and Gundo and Bernado will be gone soon, whether it's this summer or not. A year or two under Pep and he could be the successor to Gundo in midfield.

If I was closer to 20 than 30 like him, then I'd choose to play under Pep any day of the week, even it meant I had to bide my time a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.