Alexis Mac Allister

Agree. To be honest I would let Gundy go this summer. We have had the best from him. He’s one year older & probably one year less motivated after winning so much (he’s only human) same for Bernie too for me.

Both have been incredible but both have also dropped off on occasions this year.

I would like to see 2 young replacements come in who are hungry.
That's my fear we have a growing 30+ club who will need replacing sooner than later. traditional thinking is to do 1 or 2 per season although Pep seems to spit in the face of traditional.
1686306598361.png

How have Liverpool signed Mac Allister before the transfer window opens btw, I’m a bit confused by that? And Bellingham to Real Madrid too? How do clubs sign players before the window opens??

How have Liverpool signed Mac Allister before the transfer window opens btw, I’m a bit confused by that? And Bellingham to Real Madrid too? How do clubs sign players before the window opens??
Is it not the case that you can actually sign anyone at any time? it’s just the case, I believe, that you cannot register the player with your respective league until the next window is open.

Is it not the case that you can actually sign anyone at any time? it’s just the case, I believe, that you cannot register the player with your respective league until the next window is open.
Pretty much. I've never understood all the details, but the key date with contracts and registration seems to be July 1st for all the big leagues. That date isn't going to prevent clubs from doing deals beforehand, however.

I didn’t know that…. But thanks for clearing it up for me.

Haven’t been keeping up but guessing the same Dippers who claim Haaland cost more than his release clause are saying Mac Allister was only £35m?

I would have loved to see him and Foden together in the midfield. Mac Allister controlling the tempo and Foden given more freedom to unlock the defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.