alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
CityFan94 said:
Unbelievable player.

I think he's very under-rated. He made the wrong move going to Barca, it's hard for a forward to play beside Messi. Just look at how well Neymar is doing with Brazil (compared to at Barca) and how our own Aguero is doing beside Messi.

Watch him in the World Cup, he's been absolute class so far - really impressive.

If he came to England, he'd be one of the best players in the league.

I'd be worried if he joined any of our rivals.

Would still sign him now in a heartbeat. A fast goal scoring wide forward, something we don't have and something that would help no end in Europe.

Still think james rodrigues of colombia looks a better all round player.

adrianr said:
CityFan94 said:
Unbelievable player.

I think he's very under-rated. He made the wrong move going to Barca, it's hard for a forward to play beside Messi. Just look at how well Neymar is doing with Brazil (compared to at Barca) and how our own Aguero is doing beside Messi.

Watch him in the World Cup, he's been absolute class so far - really impressive.

Would still sign him now in a heartbeat. A fast goal scoring wide forward, something we don't have and something that would help no end in Europe.

birchwoodgingerste said:
adrianr said:
CityFan94 said:
Unbelievable player.

He will cost much more

I only think we will get involved if two out of the following are allowed to leave and Milner decides he wants out..

Negredo/Yaya/Navas

Exeter Blue I am here said:
With one eye on Aguero's continuing injury problems, would you trade Jovetic for Sanchez? I would.

no but he's better than Negredo, Navas, and Dzeko. I like all 3 so not trying to start an argument, but he would improve us.

Rammyblues said:
I only think we will get involved if two out of the following are allowed to leave and Milner decides he wants out..

Negredo/Yaya/Navas

Only if Negredo leaves. If Navas leaves, then we would probably have Milner for the wings which would mean another CM (if Garcia and Rodwell are shown the door)

So you're Alexis Sanchez and you have offers on the table from top Premier League sides. Who do you want to play for? Brendan Rodgers, Arsene Wenger, Luis Van Gaal or Manuel Pellegrini? Which team will give you regular Champions League football? Who will give you the best terms? Who has the most Spanish speaking players who are going to make you feel settled? Who's got the most exciting project? Where can I get a muffin?

Mancini Manus Domini said:
So you're Alexis Sanchez and you have offers on the table from top Premier League sides. Who do you want to play for? Brendan Rodgers, Arsene Wenger, Luis Van Gaal or Manuel Pellegrini? Which team will give you regular Champions League football? Who will give you the best terms? Who has the most Spanish speaking players who are going to make you feel settled? Who's got the most exciting project? Where can I get a muffin?

McDonald's. I can get you a pack of barms from the supermarket if you'd like me to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.