alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable Spanish journalist Xavi Torres says 3 Premier League clubs have made offers for Sanchez. I wonder if we are one of them? Have a feeling United will be one of them.

Interesting that Liverpool are close to signing Benfica's Markovic (according to Tony Evans, pretty reliable for scouse news), whose main position is on the same side as Sanchez (although Markovic can also play on the left).

LoveCity said:
Reliable Spanish journalist Xavi Torres says 3 Premier League clubs have made offers for Sanchez. I wonder if we are one of them? Have a feeling United will be one of them.

Interesting that Liverpool are close to signing Benfica's Markovic (according to Tony Evans, pretty reliable for scouse news), whose main position is on the same side as Sanchez (although Markovic can also play on the left).
They aren't close to signing Markovic, I'd be amazed if they do. The links to him are all very flimsy and none of them make any reference to his complicated situation regarding 3rd parties and Chelsea.

LoveCity said:

Guillem Ballague said yesterday we are in for him.

It will be us, Liverpool and one of Arsenal or United that has an interest.

I will be over the moon if we get him. Not bothered if we have to get rid of Jovetic or Negredo to get him.

This guy is built for the premier I'd love him here but the scum will probably offer him 300k a week so you couldn't blame him if he went there.. ;)

McFcMiKe7 said:
I will be over the moon if we get him. Not bothered if we have to get rid of Jovetic or Negredo to get him.

I'd be fuming if we allowed Jovetic to leave,less so Negredo.However,Milner,if needs be....would be my sacrificial lamb.

FantasyIreland said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

I'd be fuming if we allowed Jovetic to leave,less so Negredo.However,Milner,if needs be....would be my sacrificial lamb.

If I had a choice it would be Milner for me, but it'd have to be a non homegrown to make room for Sanchez. So if we do get Sanchez I would say either Navas or if we were going more 433 then maybe Negredo.

FantasyIreland said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

As would I. Jovetic can become one of the best players in the world, not the sort you dispose of to bring in a shiny new toy. Negredo I might reluctantly accept leaving to get Sanchez (more so if 4-4-2 isn't going to be a weekly formation), but the talk of losing important members of a double-winning team like Yaya and Negredo makes me a little uneasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.