alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Mago said:
I would rather go for Di Maria.

I reckon if someone put 20m on Madrid's table last summer they would have sold but after the season he has had this time round in a new central attacking midfield it must be said I doubt very much Madrid would sell at all, he is now a 40m + player and one of Real Madrid's most influential players.

El Mago said:
I would rather go for Di Maria.

Me too. Can play RW in a 4-4-2, Can play on the right of a front 3 and can play as one of the 2 attacking mids of a midfield 3.

Agree he has become a very important player for Madrid but with having spend big on Bale and Isco will need to keep them happy. Particularly Isco, who's an important long term signing since he's Spanish.

Sanchez had his chance and blew it.

Anyway, reports from Barca are that he's a headless chicken. He's a whippet with no brain and hence Barca are looking to off-load.

CITYBOY1000 said:
Sanchez had his chance and blew it.

Anyway, reports from Barca are that he's a headless chicken. He's a whippet with no brain and hence Barca are looking to off-load.

Goals 20
assists 14

is not Forward

navas and milner (sometimes silva) in RM position is good enough. better invest the money elsewhere.

while on left we have nasri (and our prospect, Lopes), but no speedy player which can give an advantage to our tactical flexibility. i would like to see City try to sign Di Maria, Griezmann or Reus (if possible).

Why are we not moving for Sanchez? A wideman with lots of goals who is pacy albeit not as much as Navas. Upgrade on Navas, a starter on the right wing, backup striker, and should not cost a lot in net if we sell Navas (who is good too, but Sanchez is just better).

Would give us 3 world class options on the wing to rotate (Nasri, Silva, Sanchez) with Milner and Lopez as squad players.

If you had to choose between

Reus, Isco, Di Maria and Alexis who would u get and why.

I would go for reus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.