alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotherblue said:
If you had to choose between

Reus, Isco, Di Maria and Alexis who would u get and why.

I would go for reus.

Reus won't be available (for reasonable money) this summer. Di Maria should be better than Sanchez as he can play as CM too, but most likely Alexis is available and for a very good price too (18-22 million GBP various quotes on goal.com)

Next summer, we should go all out for Reus...

Him or Reus are the last missing puzzle piece in our team going forward imo. Some one pact, direct, who'll cut in and bag for fun. Still think we're paying for missing out on Hazard at times.

If he his available and milner is off then we must try and sign him a monster upgrade on jesus navas looks like the only competition would come from juve and arsenal!

Di Maria. He's quick and versatile. I was watching some of his youtube clips and didn't realize how good he is at picking out a long ball from deep in his own half. Hefty price tag for him though.

3 are traditional wingers whist Isco plays more in the false 9 role, out of the wingers I think Di Maria would fit in better with our Argentina clan, however for Isco is the best player out of the 4 mentioned plus at 22 more sell on value

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Isn't he going to Juve? Very good player, but has an air of inconsistency about him.
That's what I've been hearing as well.
Out of the above, di Maria would be my choice as he offers us something entirely different, isco and nasri are very similar, not too sure how well reus and aguero would work in the same team either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.