Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have a LB, CB and a DM (instead of Sanchez).
would you rather have those and allow Chelsea get him? It's also important to make decisions of this nature keeping in mind what rivals are doing / might do sort of like in a chess game.

If Arsenal sell Sanchez to Bayern, they still lose out, which is good news for us. Great news would obviously be him coming here.

Oh no here we go again hope its not another alves hazard isco kaka flap flap flap
Given none of those players ended up in a City shirt, it's not the best set of examples to bash the flappers, though I agree with the sentiment. Either way it's a fantastic summer for City.

would you rather have those and allow Chelsea get him? It's also important to make decisions of this nature keeping in mind what rivals are doing / might do sort of like in a chess game.

No. You cannot do your transfers based on others might sign them. Foootbol not chess.

I asked last night what everyone thought about Arsenal flogging him off to Juventus instead of risking him join another PL side but it seems Bayern may actually be coming back in for him. I can see Arsenal selling Sanchez for less than £50M to a Bayern or Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.