Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 7-1 and punted into 1-4 before news broke he was on route

Alexis has been around evens/ odds on for weeks.

Just don't get the drift all a sudden.

Bookies don't push out from evens to 7-2 for nothing
Either
They have some intel and are acting upon it
Or
They have a lopsided book and want to balance it.

Could be either.

paddypower basically changed they changed their odds because they've seen a bit of money put on it in the last 24 hours.

Either
They have some intel and are acting upon it
Or
They have a lopsided book and want to balance it.

Could be either.

I'm a gambler I have shares in race horses and know various pro gamblers.
I've bet on transfers before in the past,

Have bet Sanchez at 7-1 to sign for us but just seems the day after he said he wanted to play champs league I thought it would shorten and it's drifted , the bookies are tight bastards they wouldn't push it some 4 points if they didn't have a inside nod.

Not pocket talking but as a fan I'm disappointed if we don't get alexis

Why would he go to Munich when many of the best players and managers have left Germany? Can't understand why a Prem player of his stature would want to go there, except for an easy life.

Unless he really does want to win trophies above anything else.

Have bet Sanchez at 7-1 to sign for us but just seems the day after he said he wanted to play champs league I thought it would shorten and it's drifted , the bookies are tight bastards they wouldn't push it some 4 points if they didn't have a inside nod.

We're still 13/8 favourites on skybet, Bayern 7/2, think his comments have just made some punters lump on Bayern at some bookmakers but i'd be suprised if he went there after they've signed James Rodriguez,i still reckon he'll join us if he does leave Arsenal

Odds to Bayern Munich have dramatically shortened - Paddy, Betfair and 10 all about 1/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.