Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a gambler I have shares in race horses and know various pro gamblers.
I've bet on transfers before in the past,

Have bet Sanchez at 7-1 to sign for us but just seems the day after he said he wanted to play champs league I thought it would shorten and it's drifted , the bookies are tight bastards they wouldn't push it some 4 points if they didn't have a inside nod.

Not pocket talking but as a fan I'm disappointed if we don't get alexis

Sorry but that is bullshit. The transfer market is notoriously volatile, a tiny percentage of a bookmakers book and profits and that is reflected in the stakes one is able to punt. Pro gamblers will not touch it with a barge pole.

Well if for some cockup he gets pulled from under our noses, the less of evils will be Bayern I guess. I think because he is a want not a need for us, we have a limit to how much we would pay.

tbh i can see why Sanchez would join bayern, he is 28 and doesn't have much time left, bayern are in a much much better position than us to win the ucl, by the time we are contenders Sanchez's best days will be behind him.

tbh i can see why Sanchez would join bayern, he is 28 and doesn't have much time left, bayern are in a much much better position than us to win the ucl, by the time we are contenders Sanchez's best days will be behind him.

It fits with his own comments about wanting to win the champions league. Barca and Real are off the table so Bayern are the next best option.

Sorry but that is bullshit. The transfer market is notoriously volatile, a tiny percentage of a bookmakers book and profits and that is reflected in the stakes one is able to punt. Pro gamblers will not touch it with a barge pole.

Didn't say pro gamblers had been punting

I said Alexis to to city across all the shops had been top price 11-10

Victor chandler has been going 1-4 on

Now with no press Leak and after what Alexis last night said seemingly going in our favour seemed weird they pushed us out and shortened up Alexis to Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.