Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't say pro gamblers had been punting

I said Alexis to to city across all the shops had been top price 11-10

Victor chandler has been going 1-4 on

Now with no press Leak and after what Alexis last night said seemingly going in our favour seemed weird they pushed us out and shortened up Alexis to Munich

When did the Bayern odds start to tumble? For a fair while last night after his comments became public about wanting to play in the CL, you could still get 25-1. Then I fucked off to bed, so it's come as a huge surprise to see him as short as 1-3 to join Bayern.

A move as big as that means there could well be something in it but if that was the case, you'd have thought the bookies would've reacted as soon as he made those comments. That tells me that this huge shift in odds is as much down to punters lumping on Bayern as the odds represented great value than any inside info. In any case, if the bookies have something concrete then they'd have probably suspended the betting by now but you could still get 7-2 on a move to Bayern a short while ago when I checked.

Lets post this, why not...

Nothing new (as far as i'm aware) but another journalist going with 'Sanchez to City', certainly goes against the Bayern rumours anyway.

Don't know whether this is speculation or information but this guy seems to know a bit about PSG, so maybe he knows through their lack of interest.

If you had to make a choice... Sanchez at 30 for £60m on a 3 year contract & £200k pw (£31,400,000 pa over his contract) or Mbappe at 18 for £100m on a 5 year contract & £150k pw (£27,800,000 pa over his contract) who would you sign? The smart money is on Mbappe & im convinced this is what City are looking at hence the delays & rumblings of a possible Bayern move being back on. I also think if there's any truth in the rumour Pep met the lad then we are certainly balls deep in this one & probably going all out to sign the lad over Sanchez.

That makes a lot of sense to me. Good post as I've never bothered calculating a deal including wages.
I would be incredibly pleased with either signing.
I'm 42 so won't get too excited too soon (last time I got mega excited about a deal was the kaka malarky) but I trust the club to do its best. Some targets we will get and some we won't, I'm just bursting to get the season underway already tbh!

City 7/4 Bayern 3/1 and 5/4 to stay

Rummenigge just confirmed in an interview that Bayern is not into Sanchez anymore.

We already thought that this is the case in the recent days - but he confirmed that.

(He said "anymore" (or a German version of it) - that means Bayern was in at a time before)

Rummenigge just confirmed in an interview that Bayern is not into Sanchez anymore.

We already thought that this is the case in the recent days - but he confirmed that.

(He said "anymore" (or a German version of it) - that means Bayern was in at a time before)
What source mate

Don't think there's much chance of him going to Bayern tbh. Heard today that we might drop plans to sign a CB to ensure we have funds for Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.