Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the Tarquins are moaning about. We are offering to pay them £50 mill for a player who will otherwise leave for free in nine months time. A no-brainer, shirley.
You'd think so wouldn't you. I think they'd sell for 50m to a club outside England like a shot. The fact that they would even consider losing 50m rather than selling him to us is hilarious. It's fucking ridiculous and IMO doesn't show that they're a strong club or a big club all it shows is how frightened they are of how it will look if we take their best player. The fact they are prepared to make such stupid business decisions as some kind of show of strength shows the opposite to me. If they really were a strong club they'd do what was best, sell Sanchez, buy a decent replacement and wouldn't give a shit about us. Actually if they were a strong club, he'd want to sign anew contract.

They were leading movers behind domestic FFP (see headed notepaper)- an attempt to tell us how we can and can't spend our own money, and now through this Sanchez affair , once again they are trying to tell us how we can and can't spend our own money.
The first attempt failed - as hopefully will the second.

They were leading movers behind domestic FFP (see headed notepaper)- an attempt to tell us how we can and can't spend our own money, and now through this Sanchez affair , once again they are trying to tell us how we can and can't spend our own money.
The first attempt failed - as hopefully will the second.
How are they telling you how to spend your money? That's ridiculous. I'll say it again, do you City fans believe that because you want to buy our best player, we should bow down to you and send him on his way up to you gift wrapped?

How are they telling you how to spend your money? That's ridiculous. I'll say it again, do you City fans believe that because you want to buy our best player, we should bow down to you and send him on his way up to you gift wrapped?
Of course not and if the shoe were on the other foot, I'm sure we would be equally as concerned. We do have posters though who do think "out of the box" so to speak :)

1200px-Odo_bayeux_tapestry.png

if he had a few years left on his contract I'd suggest arsenal told us to piss off but he's not signed and he's going to leave for free next year. Player wants to leave also, what's the point in digging your heals in really? If he does go for free though PSG will prob offer him a fortune and we'll lose out.

if he had a few years left on his contract I'd suggest arsenal told us to piss off but he's not signed and he's going to leave for free next year. Player wants to leave also, what's the point in digging your heals in really? If he does go for free though PSG will prob offer him a fortune and we'll lose out.

Maybe we want him to play for us one more year. Crazy thought, but its a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.