Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the Tarquins are moaning about. We are offering to pay them £50 mill for a player who will otherwise leave for free in nine months time. A no-brainer, shirley.

Line up Nasri to step back up and see if Arsenal sweat it out. If all else fails, Nasari steps back in for a year and Sanchez comes on a free next. Result!

I think he probably means "as if anyone on a City site should care sufficiently about a pre-season friendly between Arsenal and Munich as to tape it and watch it later", FFS! Hope that helps!

I get that but I only mentioned that because posters had specifically asked me not to ruin the score.

Arsenal fans on a potential £50 million bid for him

"we don't need the money"

"we can't replace him with the same quality so the money's useless to us"

"Alexis for one season is worth more than £50 million, keep him and let him go for free next summer"

all understandable thoughts. But then you see loads of comments from the very same people like

"they can have him for £80 million"

"£100 million and he's theirs"

I'm going to be lost for entertainment once this whole saga is over. Their fans are brilliant, it's the perfect blend of bitterness towards us, anger at their own teams failings and Liverpool-esque delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.