Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they're willing to spend over £250m on Neymar and Sanchez, plus insane wages for Alves.

transfer stories can always change ..but seems the 6-1 battering they got vs Barca and losing the title to Monaco really has pushed them to throw money. Neymar / Sanchez / Alves.

Given PSG interest I wonder if/when City bid goes into Arsenal for Sanchez?

From what I've read we're on our 4th bid for Mendy and he is yet to be announced as a City player.

transfer stories can always change ..but seems the 6-1 battering they got vs Barca and losing the title to Monaco really has pushed them to throw money. Neymar / Sanchez / Alves.

It's also the change of director of football. It's now Henrique, and it wouldn't surprise me if Emery was sacked soon with a manager with a big profile.

Lets say Wenger talks him round with a golden handshake for getting them back in the champs lge at the end of the season. Will we still go for him for next season? He might be free but will be able to write his own wage check although another year older

Sanchez doesn't strike me as a player that would like it on Easy Street. I don't think the French league offers what he needs to thrive, competition. I imagine they will cruise most games next season, with or without him so I just don't see him going there - I could be wrong. He might like the idea of 300k-per-week for doing very little

As for Arsenal. I know Sanchez is one of the best in the league but surely they need to back themselves and get stuck into preparing for the season rather than wasting energy on player that will be off one way or another in the next 6 weeks

Sanchez doesn't strike me as a player that would like it on Easy Street. I don't think the French league offers what he needs to thrive, competition. I imagine they will cruise most games next season, with or without him so I just don't see him going there - I could be wrong. He might like the idea of 300k-per-week for doing very little

As for Arsenal. I know Sanchez is one of the best in the league but surely they need to back themselves and get stuck into preparing for the season rather than wasting energy on player that will be off one way or another in the next 6 weeks

Agreed, he is hungry and has shit to prove to the world in his eyes still i think. The only way he goes to the french league is if Wenger simply refuses to sell to us leaving just psg. Sanchez would be so incandescent with rage possibly that he would play for Millwall if it meant getting out of Arsenal.

If it's about money ...he just waits until next summer/a big pay rise and £30m signing fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.